- Manufactured from high quality steel and components, the spreader provides robust and reliable operations in demanding container terminal environments.
- Fixed spreaders capable of hadling 20ft/40ft/45ft containers depending of the spreader dimesion
- The spreader twistlocks change their position when the upper slings performs a complete upward elevation movement, and only when all landing pins are completely introduced.
- Equipped with the torque limitation sytem to prevent locking twislocks in blocked ISO corners, and protect transmissions from overstrain.
- The maintenance of this equipment is very easy, and they are supplied with a complete set of usage and maintenance intructions.
THEY ARE MANUFACTURED IN TWO VERSIONS
- DOUBLE BEAMFix frame container spreader for lifting ISO containers.
- SINGLE BEAMFix spreader consists of two heads and one central bema for lifting ISO containers.
DIFFERENT OPTIONS CAN BE ADDED TO THE BASIC MODEL
- Forklift tunnels
- Extension chains
- Wheels for Cellular guides
- Cycle Counter
- Demountable heads for easy transport
- Extra signals
- BV Test Inspection
- Customer’s logos and color scheme
Semiautomatic spreaders - Double beamSEMIAUTOMATIC SPREADERS TEC BA-008 & BA-009 Fully mechanical and automatic (With double beam) spreader for containers. available design to handle single 20' or single 40' containers TECHNICAL DATA LIFTING CAPACITY: MODEL MV-2: 32...
Semiautomatic spreaders - Single beamSEMIAUTOMATIC SPREADERS TEC MV-2 & MV-4 Fully mechanical and automatic spreader for containers. available design to handle single 20' or single 40' containers TECHNICAL DATA LIFTING CAPACITY: MODEL MV-2: 32 TONS (*) MODEL MV-4: 40...